All purchases made are held under REISS OPTOELECTRONIC’S Return Policy. REISS OPTOELECTRONIC declares the Return Policy to the following conditions
● IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DIRECT VENDOR’S LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, DISK, OR ITS DOCUMENTATION EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT.
● The direct vendor makes no warranty or representation, expressed, implied or statutory with respect to the contents or use of this documentation, and especially disclaims its quality, performance, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose unless stated by REISS OPTOELECTRONIC.
● The buyer may return all undamaged items purchased at REISS OPTOELECTRONIC within 30 days of the original delivery. Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of Chenkse Technology Limited., Inc.’s error, a restocking fee of 20 percent of the original cost stated in the invoice will be added. No returned merchandise will be accepted by Chenkse Technology Limited., Inc. without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) made by a Chenkse Technology Limited. Officer. REISS OPTOELECTRONIC will credit the buyer in the same manner as his or her original payment within 30 days of receiving the returned item.
– Cancellation of an order will be charged with a 20% restocking fee.
– Withstanding the warranty policy and any sections recorded to this document; the buyer will be charged 20 percent of the original invoice restocking fee when returning the purchased product. The remaining balance will be credited in the form of original payment unless stated otherwise withstanding warranty policy and any other policy document relating to Section 2.
– Withstanding the warranty policy and any sections recorded to this document; the distributor shall apply for an RMA within 30 days upon receiving of the purchased product for a refund of the purchased merchandise. Invoice shall be submitted along with the RMA form for a refund to be given.
– Withstanding the warranty policy and any sections recorded to this document; the distributor will be charged 20 percent of the original cost stated in the invoice when the receiver refuses package.
– Withstanding the warranty policy and any sections recorded to this document; the distributor will not receive a refund for a returning package if the package is lost while being returned after the refusal.
– Withstanding the warranty policy and any sections recorded to this document; In case the package is lost due to a fault by REISS OPTOELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY LIMITED Deliverer the buyer may receive a refund or an exchange of the purchased merchandise if an insurance fee of $5.00 is stated in the invoice of the purchased merchandise.
Returning Shipments or Packages
– Withstanding the warranty policy and any sections recorded to this document; the buyer is responsible for all returning packages.
– The package shall be returned in its original packaging or new packaging.
– Withstanding the warranty policy and any sections recorded to this document; REISS OPTOELECTRONIC will not be responsible for the damaged or lost returning package caused by any parties who relate to shipment.
– Withstanding the sections above, the buyer shall provide all forms of documents relating to the returning package to REISS OPTOELECTRONIC; when returning purchased merchandise.
Guidelines for Returning Product
– Contact REISS OPTOELECTRONIC through our company e-mail [email protected] for the correct return address.
– Ship authorized returns to the address provided by a REISS OPTOELECTRONIC officer along with a tracking method to avoid any problems.
– To avoid any problems; insure the package for the full value as stated in the invoice of your purchase.
– Explain the reason for the return and include your name and address, along with a phone number in case REISS OPTOELECTRONIC needs to contact you.