How to clean outdoor advertising LED display?
How to clean the outdoor advertising LED display? Cleaning of the display screen is very important whether it is before or after the screen is installed. Because of pollution, looseness, vibration, heat, and environmental temperature changes in outdoor, there are some dust and other debris that affects the normal use of the LED display and even cause serious accidents. If we handle properly, it can prevent the LED display from being unclear and blurry image during the action. So, regular cleaning and maintenance of the LED display is essential, it can effectively extend the LED The service life of the display screen.
The general inspection of LED displays
First, the general inspection of LED displays adopts the “monthly inspection system”, and the maintenance of large-scale LED displays implements the “weekly inspection system”. The specific maintenance content and response speed promise:
1. The maintenance of the LED display screen, including tubes, modules, power supplies, and control cards;
2. Maintenance of the LED display control system, including the controller, optical fiber conversion card, distributor, and sending card;
3. The dedicated playback operating software for the LED display, including the maintenance and upgrade of the playback software;
4. Regular (once a month) on-site inspection by technicians to inspect and maintain the system;
5. Support for major events: The company’s technical staff guides to ensure the smooth development of on-site activities;
6. For outdoor LED displays, damage caused by natural factors such as wind, rain, thunder, and electricity is not covered by the warranty. The owner needs to purchase insurance from the insurance company;
7. During the maintenance service period, the maintenance problem should be solved within 8 hours for general failures, and no more than 24 hours for major accidents. For repairs that require replacement of modules and other accessories, it should not exceed 24 hours.
The cleaning of the LED display
Second, for display screens with a low protection level, especially outdoor screens, dust in the atmosphere enters the equipment through the ventilation holes, which will accelerate the wear and tear or even damage the equipment such as fans. Dust will also fall on the surface of the internal control device of the display, reducing the thermal conductivity and insulation performance. In humid weather, the dust absorbs moisture in the air and causes a short circuit; it can also cause mildew on the PCB board and electronic components in the long term, resulting in a decline in the technical performance of the device. Therefore, the cleaning of the LED display may seem simple, but it is actually a very important part of the maintenance work.
Tightened the LED display connector
Third, LED display screen is a high power consumption equipment. After running for a long time, due to multiple start, stop and operation, the wiring terminal of the power supply part will become loose due to cold and heat, the contact is not firm, and the virtual connection is formed. In severe cases, it will heat up, or even Ignite the plastic component next to it. The signal wiring terminals will also become loose due to changes in the ambient temperature, and moisture erosion will lead to poor contact, which will lead to equipment failure. Therefore, the LED display connector must be tightened regularly. When adjusting the fasteners, the force should be even and appropriate to ensure firmness and effectiveness.
Clean the display surface
Fourth, clean the surface of the display screen. Visually inspect and inspect the LED display in both the bright screen and the black screen state. It is necessary to regularly check the integrity of the seal. For the outdoor screen steel structure, check the surface paint and rust. Pollution is particularly serious for the outdoor screen surface.
If the cleaning of the LED display is a high-altitude operation, a professional cleaning team is required. The cleaning operation adopts the high-altitude sling method (commonly known as the spider man) or the hanging blue, equipped with professional cleaning equipment. The cleaning staff chooses different cleaning agents according to the different dirt on the screen to clean in a targeted manner, so as to ensure that the LED tube is not damaged. Complete the cleaning of the LED display under the premise of the mask and face mask.
Two points need to be paid attention to when preparing for cleaning:
1. Before cleaning, you need to unplug the power cord.
2. The choice of cleaning fluid, cleaning fluid generally includes electrolyte, high-purity distilled water, antistatic fluid, etc., to choose good quality, in order to effectively clean the dust and other stains on the LED screen.
Cleaning and maintenance is divided into three steps:
The first step: vacuuming. First suck and sweep away the dirt and dust on the surface of the display mask.
The second step: wet washing. Note that you can’t spray the lotion directly on the screen, but spray a little cleaning liquid on the cleaning cloth, and then gently wipe in the same direction. You can also use the soft brush on the vacuum cleaner to scrub the lamp mask to clean the dirt.
The third step: drying. Use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the water marks left after wet washing to ensure that the display mask is clean and dust-free.
Reissdisplay isa professional LED display manufacturer and solution provider with technical and service, based in Shenzhen, China. Since 2004, we have striven to become a globally leading LED video display supplier by offering quality, custom and durable products to customers worldwide. We supply a variety of businesses including education, corporate, entertainment, casinos, retail stores, shopping centers, and healthcare facilities with high-quality LED displays that serve a wide range of purposes. For more information about our company or our products, please feel free to contact us.